Friday, February 20, 2009

theBIGbadman Geocoin




This great little traveler is made to look great and reduce cost for a genuine style geocoin, and is trackable. Designed by theBIGbadman, he included aspects that represent his area very well. Here is what he had to say:I wanted my first coin to represent my hometown of Chicago - where I live, work, and of course cache. I started with the SKYLINE of CHICAGO in silhouette - one of the most recognizable skylines in existence today. The background is representative of the flag of the CITY of CHICAGO. The flag is composed of two horizontal blue stripes, which represent the two branches of the Chicago River, four red stars which represent 4 major historical city events, and the three white stripes of the background which represent the North, West & South side's of the City of Chicago. I also included the six story "Landmark" neon "CHICAGO" sign from the famous CHICAGO THEATER and of course, my geocaching name "theBIGbadman".
You can view his profile at this link in Geocaching.com.
Measures 1.25" (31.6mm) diameter
Comes with a hole and chain to attach to your favorite traveler or accessory
Detailed design
Soft enamel colors
Trackable on Geocaching.com
An icon unique to this coin will show on your profile when you log a discovery

No comments: